Oh hey look! We’re still alive!
We thought we’d do a little ‘year in review’ – as 2012 has been an eventful (read: busy) year.
Here’s the highlights:
1. We got married! That’s pretty big. We had a wonderful, rainy, beautiful day. We felt so loved, and we were so honoured to be in the company of so many wonderful people, and so humbled that they were all there for us.
2. We added two new family members. Ozzie and Grace, our adorable cats, joined our family in June.
3. We both went back to school. Chris is currently part way through an intensive post-grad program in Geographic Information Systems, and I’m currently part way through my (less intensive) post-grad in Event Management. Hence:
4. We totally failed at keeping this blog updated. We only posted 12 times in 2012. Twelve. That’s compared to 60 posts in 2011. We’re going to try to do better this year, even if it means a lot of recipes and sharing of cool stuff from around the web (aka. easy posts). While we’re both in school full-time and working, that’s probably the best we can do :)
5. Rachel started a new job in the Spring, which is a lot of fun, and a lot of work.
There were lots of little highlights too of course, but those are the big milestones. He’s hoping to a 2013 with more adventures, more milestones, and more than 12 blog posts! (13 maybe? to keep it consistent?)